WEEFINE WFL02 M52 Ultra Wide-Angle Lens
Weefine WFL02 ultra wide-angle interchangeable lens is designed to be used with cameras with lenses as wide as 24mm (35mm equivalent) without noticeable vignetting. The lens is constructed from 4 high-quality low dispersion optical glasses and a hard coated polycarbonate dome to correct unwanted aberration. All the glass lenses have been coated with (BBAR) broadband anti-reflection coating.
Compared to a standard fisheye lens, the Weefine WFL02 extends the hyper-focal distance and makes capturing immersive close-focus wide-angle shots easier. Up to 150 degrees wide-angle view is possible with 24mm (35mm equivalent) lenses with corner to corner sharpness.
Perfect for shooting seascape, divers, ship wrecks and schools of fish, without moving further away from the subject, thereby still taking full advantage of water clarity and artificial light sources. Can be mounted on 52mm threaded lens ports or other lens ports by using an adaptor.
- Magnification 0.47x
- Corrosion resistant aluminium allow lens body
- Optical grade polycarbonate resin dome
- Optical glass lenses with multi layer BBAR coating
- Depth rated to 60m
- Comes with carry case, neoprene dome cover and read cap
- Lens Construction: 5 groups – 5 elements
- Working Depth: 60 Meters or 200 Feet
- Magnification: 0.47X
- Focal lenght: infinity (only underwater)
- Mounting: M52 thread
- Lens Coating: Anti reflection and water repellant coating
- Barrel Material: Aluminum alloy with black hard anodize
- Weight: 690/255 g (air/water).
- Dimensions: 150mm X 80 mm
- Weefine WFL02 Underwater Wide Angle Lens.
- Carry case
- Neoprene dome cover
- Read cap
10 in stock